Esperanto Antaŭen Products (780-904-0363)
- Esperanto: A Language for the Global Village
- Landoj de la Mondo (Countries of the World)
- LUDU kaj LERNU (PLAY and LEARN)
- Esperanto Antaŭen memberships
1. Esperanto: A Language for the Global Village – A book by Sylvan Zaft ($20.00)
All around the world men and women face the challenge of communication with people who speak a different language. Enormous sums are spent on foreign-language education and on interpreters and translators. Unfortunately translators frequently mistranslate and the vast majority of those who spend years studying a foreign language never reach the point where they are able to read a newspaper article or carry on a normal conversation as they can in their native tongue.
In Esperanto: A Language for the Global Village, Sylvan Zaft discusses a proposed solution, a language which was planned to be learned in months instead of years. He discusses the features of Esperanto which make it much easier to learn than national languages, and he describes the rich international culture and literature that has been created by the relatively small but vibrant worldwide Esperanto-speaking community.
2. Landoj de la Mondo – A world map with all country names in Esperanto ($10.00)
3. LUDU kaj LERNU 1 – A card game to learn 20% of the basic list of morphemes accounting for 95% of spoken Esperanto ($15.00)
LUDU kaj LERNU 1 is the first of a series of card games intended to make learning Esperanto easy and fun. The game requires players to ask and answer questions while searching for pairs of cards similar to the popular children’s game “Fish”. One card of each pair has a question the second has information. In learning to play, students will learn 92 Esperanto morphemes (vocabulary items). Playing the game reinforces the players memories and helps them become comfortable using these morphemes. The 92 morphemes used in the game represent about 20% of the Esperanto Antaŭen Basic List. Words created from the morphemes on the basic list account for 95% of spoken Esperanto.
4. Esperanto Antaŭen and the Promise Project have the potential to change the world for the better! You can make it happen by becoming a patron.
- Esperanto Antaŭen basic patron: $100/year or $10/month.
- Esperanto Antaŭen sustaining patron: $250/year or $25/month.
- Esperanto Antaŭen gold patron: $1000/year or $100/month.
- Esperanto Antaŭen one-percent patron: $2500/year or $250/month.
Basic patron benefits include:
- knowing that you are contributing to help fund Esperanto Antaŭen’s efforts to make the world a better place.
- free drop in privileges at Tuesday Evening Esperanto (normal suggested contribution $5.00 per drop in).
- your choice of any one of the three products listed above.
- an invitation to join the Esperanto Antaŭen Advisory Board (help make important decisions for Esperanto Antauen Projects).
Sustaining patron benefits include:
- all basic patron benefits, plus:
- knowing that you are contributing more than the minimum to fund Esperanto Antaŭen’s efforts to make the world a better place.
- an invitation to join a formal classroom course offered by Esperanto Antaŭen (a $200 value).
- a second choice of any of the three products listed above.
- paid membership in the Canadian Esperanto Association (or other country Association).
Gold patron benefits include:
- all sustaining patron benefits, plus:
- knowing that you are making an above-average contribution to fund Esperanto Antaŭen’s efforts to make the world a better place.
- a third choice of any of the three products listed above.
- paid membership in the World Esperanto Association.
One-percent patron benefits include:
- all gold patron benefits, plus:
- knowing that you are making an exceptional contribution to fund Esperanto Antaŭen’s efforts to make the world a better place. Your contribution represents one percent of the minimum that we hope to have available to help fund Promise Project work by the 2020 World Esperanto Congress in Montreal.
Call with any questions or for more information 780-904-0363
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org